BLOGGER is a person who writes regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other materials such as graphics or video. It could be a person who writes about his or her everyday experiences or thoughts and feelings toward something.
Oo nga. 'Yan ang BLOGGER. I can consider myself as a BLOGGER. Halata naman, di ba? Well, hindi ko na 'to patatagalin pa. Well, here's my Top 10 Emerging and Influential Blogs for 2010. :)
- Ganda Ever So Much - so far, this is the best online diary magazine in the blogosphere. Why? Kasi si Sir Orman Manansala, famous banker and the author of the said blog, mahilig mag-emote sa kanyang blog! Lahat na ng emotions ng tao nandoon na sa kanyang blog, mapa-laugh trip ng kanyang buhay, bigo at sawi sa pag-ibig, nakakalokang trabaho niya as an Event Organizer, at huwag niyong kalimutan ang kanyang food trip! All-in-one blogsite dedicated para sa lahat!
- Alexis Chua - sa wala'y pabor pabor, mano-nosebleed ka dito sa kanyang "terms and definitions" kasi ang talino ng kaibigan ko! Fresh Graduate from Mindanao State University, hanggang ngayon wala pa ring trabaho and still searching! This blog is all about his personal interests in gadgets, in life and as a writer. Tamang-tama talaga na tawagin siyang "Mr. Epistaxis" or "Mr. Emo". Before checking his blog, prepare muna kayo ng tissue paper, ok? Haha.
- A Thousand Ships - isa din 'tong nakakanosebleed na blog. Actually, it is a photoblog. Minsan nga, nakakainggit ang kanyang mga pictures as Sir Mandi Nicolas shares his unforgettable moments captured on his DSLR as he traveled around the world, meeting new friends of different races and cultures and writes his experiences about it. Kaya nga, ang layo na ang kanyang narating sa buhay.
- Kikay Much! - this blog shares about fashion, make-up, health, hairstyle and lifestyle. One of the most influential blogs in the internet ito para sa akin because Donna Mae Congson makes us (also my fellow classmates, facebook users) more beautiful and good-looking with her blog posts. Well, I can't wait for your Food Blog!
- Plurk Designs - kung naghahanap man lang kayo ng Plurk Layouts, dito na kayo! I admit it, I'm a certified Plurk Addict. Lahat nalang, pino-post ko sa plurk. Ang pangit naman din kapag walang kadesign-design ang Plurk profile mo, right? So with the skills na meron si Sir Lyle Santos na wala ako, he created Plurk Designs dot com, dedicated for those Plurk users that needs a complete make-over in their profile for free!
- Kusina ni Maria - nagugutom ako sa tuwing bumibisita ako dito sa food blog na 'to. It's all about FOODS, FOODS, and more FOODS. Ate Ria Abella Jose is a well-known blogger in Davao, and a Junior Chef at the same time! Nako, talented pala 'tong Davao Blogger na 'to! Kaya she loves to cook, eat, eat, eat and eat.
- Get Prettified - Davao Blogger and Fashionista Ate Brendel Balaga writes about fashion, beauty and lifestyle on her Get Prettified Blog. Probably one of the most beautiful bloggers in Mindanao, siya na 'ata ang may blog na halos lahat ng cosmetics and accessories, ginamit niya! And don't forget her do's and don'ts regarding health, beauty and lifestyle!
Anything Goes - Ate Sheila Dumalay's personal blog tells about her capabilities and experiences as a mother, wife and a friend. Anything Goes nga talaga, mapa-health man, beauty, movie reviews, food critics, photography.
- SCT Online Mag - or popularly known as South Cotabato Tambayan Online Mag. Created by Ilonggo Blogger, and also an influential one, Nanardxz Navarro. His blog is all about news and events around South Cotabato. Pinakasikat na online tambayan ito sa South Cotabato.
- GenSan Gems - Ate Gay Carrillo's Personal Blog. Parang katulad 'tong blog ko. Random posts. Well, her blog tells her memorable experiences with her friends and family. Siguro, pwede 'to maging pet blog, kasi karamihan sa kanyang blog post 'eh tungkol sa kanyang cute na aso named "PASTA" and indeed, fun to read her posts! :)
- Lastly, (sa wakas!) Ako si Rabsky - personal, public (?), news, event, etc (end-of-thinking-capacity) blog of one of the youngest bloggers in GenSan (siguro?), Ravi Villanueva, yours truly. Well, I blog about anything that gives attention to my co-bloggers, classmates and even my avid readers (kung meron haha).
So those are my Top 10 Emerging and Influential Blogs for 2010. I excluded Ate Sheng's Blog kasi late ko na nalaman that she's blogging for 5 years. Nako. Ang sipag naman ni Ate! :)
If you want them, I mean, if you want to vote for them (kahit isa sa kanila) as one of the Top Emerging and Influential Blogs for 2010, don't hesitate to visit Janette Toral's guidelines via clicking this site. The deadline of submission is on August 31, 2010. So hurry! Vote now! (Mas matutuwa si Rabsky kung iboboto niyo siya! Haha!)
This project is made possible by Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati,Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent - units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.