Home » » It's more fun in the Philippines - Inspired Theme Blog!

It's more fun in the Philippines - Inspired Theme Blog!

Unknown | Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 2comments
Because of the trending DOT's Tourism Slogan "It's more fun here in the Philippines" in every social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, and once a trending topic worldwide on Twitter), I got inspired with its colorful and festive ambiance as it welcomes every tourists coming here in the Philippines. Now I launched my newest blog theme (well actually, I've been using the old layout for a year) to promote the tourism's slogan to the world. Chos!


First, I just rendered it from the DOT's website, ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines.com which is said to be under construction by now. By using the power of photoshop, I created a magnificent piece of art. I really love the festive color of the background (courtesy of ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines.com). Well, I used the Harabara font for creating text logo to match the DOT's logo slogan. And the rest were modified through CSS, JavaScript and HTML codes.

On the upper right header, there is a moving image promoting the Philippines with ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines.com's link on it that will directly go to the site. This is one way to promote tourism of the country since I got a lot of online visitors coming from United States, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, and Australia.

Same as DOT's concept, I created a slogan that says "It's more fun to be a Student Blogger". Indeed, it's fun and more fun to be a student blogger since I earned a lot of experiences through blogging plus it gained a lot of friends to interact with. It also catches attention to young techies to create and have their blog. It is fun though, trust me! And the rest are just bling-blings. :)

What can you say about the new look?
Share this article :

2 comments:

Lito Antoque said...

nice Rabs!it's lively!

Unknown said...

Hello Sir Lito! Thanks po! So lively indeed. Catchy! :)

Post a Comment

Just give some comments on this topic only. Be clean and remember, I hate SPAM. :)


You can use some HTML tags. :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. akosiRABSKY - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger