|Greenleaf's Grand Entrance|
|Main Lobby of the hotel|
The hotel is located in downtown General Santos City fronting SM. Green Leaf Hotel shall be positioned as a first class hotel in downtown General Santos City offering luxurious accommodation with 111 Rooms and Suites reinforced by efficient, international standard, 5-star hotel services promoting existing Eco-friendly practices.
General Santos (GenSan), the “Tuna Capital of the Philippines”, is a business hub of Mindanao and one of the major, developing, business-friendly and peaceful cities of Mindanao as evidenced by the entry of major players in different industries (mall and commercial developers, hotel companies, mining companies, etc.).
GenSan has been placed on the map by the world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao and by the obvious interest in its strategic location by the U.S. Influx of U.S. aid for the development of its airport and multi-lane avenues foreshadows more to come in the form of investments and visitors.
It is accessible to all major private and government offices and businesses in the area. Highly accessible through air transportation from Manila with increasing number of flights per day (from 1 flight daily now to 4). The hotel location has busy foot traffic, in front of the newly opened SM City General Santos.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- LCD Television with cable channels
- Toilet & Bath with running hot and cold water
- IDD/NDD Telephone thru PABX
- In-room Safe
- Ener-con power switches
- UV light resistant tinted view windows
- Bio-friendly indoor paint
- Air ionizers
- Hypo-allergenic pillows & linens
Other Support Facilities and Services:
- CCTV camera in strategic areas
- Non-smoking guestrooms/floor
- All-Day Dining Coffeeshop, Chinese Specialty Restaurant with private VIP rooms, & Asian Fusion Music/Sports Bar
- Seafood Delicatessen & Take home counter
- Function Rooms
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Al fresco area/pool bar
- Spa/Gym/Health Club
- Solar Panels
- STP for water recycling (garden use)
- Gen Set (noiseless & emission compliant)
- Organic Garden / Food supplier
- Electric City/Airport Shuttle service
- Parking spaces
For more information, you may contact Greenleaf Hotel Gensan at 083.552.1111 / 083.302.1111 or visit them at San Miguel Street, fronting SM City General Santos.
Greenleaf Hotel Gensan is under the management of Asian Grand Legacy Hotels, Corporation. Under Asian Grand Legacy Hotels are the famous Astoria Plaza Ortigas, Astoria Bohol, Astoria Boracay, and the famous Greece-like Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa.
As of May 20, 2013: (Photos by Kenneth Rangas, Skyscrapercity.com)