Home » , , » And I'm back after 2 years! Featuring Mi'Grande's best-sellers!

And I'm back after 2 years! Featuring Mi'Grande's best-sellers!

Unknown | Sunday, March 15, 2015 | 0 comments
If you're craving for pizza and burgers, Mi'Grande Restaurant is the best spot!



The store ambiance was bright, with high ceilings and light apple green wall colors. On the other side, they have this cut-out wooden planks, which reminds me of a wooden puzzle.


So I ordered my all-time favorite lasagna, which is a little bit costly compared to other restaurants (around 95 pesos). But take note: REALLY WORTH THE PRICE! With an ooey gooey cheesy melt on top, ground beef and very tasting tomato sauce, it's a tried and true crowd-pleaser.


I also tried their all-time favorite, and most probably their best-seller, White Gravy Sauce Burger (if I'm not mistaken) platter. This flavorful beef gravy is truly a burger from heaven! It costs around 115 pesos.

Visit them along National Highway, beside Old Yellow Bus Terminal, General Santos. Or you may visit their Koronadal Branch at General Santos Drive. They're open until 11pm.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just give some comments on this topic only. Be clean and remember, I hate SPAM. :)


You can use some HTML tags. :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. akosiRABSKY - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger