Home » , » Mooon Cafe's Yummy Chicken Mozzarella

Mooon Cafe's Yummy Chicken Mozzarella

Unknown | Friday, May 18, 2012 | 2comments
I was sooooooo hungry when I had my 1st training as an intern in Callbox and I promised to treat myself somewhere na madali akong mabusog. Then I saw this Mexican-Insipred Restaurant inside Abreeza Mall.

Mooon Cafe Abreeza Mall (Photo grabbed from ormanmanansala.com)
Mooon Cafe, originally from Cebu City, is a Mexican inspired eating place much loved by Cebuano's. The menu is typically internal cuisine, but with more focus on Mexican fare and interior is reminiscent of a Mexican cantina. Oh so nosebleed!

Chicken Mozzarella
I was attracted with the Chicken Mozzarella in the Menu because it sounds more like a pizza. As a pizza fanatic, I settled on Chicken Mozzarella. It has four breaded chicken strips topped with melted mozzarella cheese and place on top of a fresh tomato mixture, much like a salsa. Every bite tastes like a pizza, fried chicken and salsa mixed into one great combination. It has the perfect blend of herbal taste of tomatoes and the cheesy sweet and sour flavor of mozzarella cheese. It taste like heaven!

For more info, visit Mooon Cafe at 2nd Level of Abreeza Mall between Hukad sa Cowrie and Bibgy's Cafe. You may email them at moooncafedavao@yahoo.com or call them at (082) 321-0069.

I'll be surprise if they will have one in SM City General Santos! :)
Share this article :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! yum yum! magkano ? :p

gille said...

That's around a hundred and sixty five. :))

Post a Comment

Just give some comments on this topic only. Be clean and remember, I hate SPAM. :)


You can use some HTML tags. :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. akosiRABSKY - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger