Home » , » School's Over and Hello Vacation! (For 2 Weeks)

School's Over and Hello Vacation! (For 2 Weeks)

Unknown | Thursday, December 17, 2009 | 0 comments
Christmas vacation na and Thank God He gave us atleast 2 weeks vacation to celebrate the birth of His Son, Jesus Christ. *naks. :D

Atleast I survived the Prelims in Math 51, Engl 2 and IT 110. Mahirap, mahirap talaga ang Math 51 kapag hindi ka nakinig sa prof, nosebleed. Thank God he gave me intelligence to answer the equations. I'm not sure with my answers in limits and derivatives, and also sa ISDRAG.. 'yun pa naman ang pinakamadali para saken. LOLS.


"Yippe! I'm so happy kahit 2 weeks lang ang vacation namin."


December 16, 2009

Natapos din ang AY 2009 sa MSU na nakabukas ang bibig ko sa loob ng Gemma 37, nag-iisip ng magandang sagot sa idioms, slang, colloquals, jargons, and euphony sa prelims namin sa Engl 2. Sana tama ang mga sagot ko, grabe ang effort kong kakaisip for the right word based on the given sentences and words. I finised the examination in an hour and I waited for others outside the room.

"After the examination, we went to Plaza Heneral Santos with my Friends."

After ng over na examination, my friends and I decided to stroll the Flea Market in Oval Plaza. Kumain sa isang Chinese Food Kiosk, I don't know the name of the Food Kiosk but the Chinese Canton taste good! For only 20 pesos, meron ka nang fish roll toppings sa canton mo and you can add more seasonings on your canton. Nabusog din kaming lahat and we decided to check the Plaza Heneral Santos' night life. Christmas lights make the Plaza more attractive. Hindi namin pinalampas ang araw na iyon and I was the official photographer. I took many pictures of them. Sana magkaroon na ako ng DSLR. :D

After ng mahaba-habang bondingan, nagsi-uwian na kaming lahat. Hindi ko 'to makakalimutang araw dahil they made me so happy. Napasayaw nga ako sa park 'eh.

Classmates, BSIT - 1st Years, Schoolmates, MSUans, See You Next Year! :D
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Just give some comments on this topic only. Be clean and remember, I hate SPAM. :)


You can use some HTML tags. :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. akosiRABSKY - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger